£399.00 + VAT/tax
The YB3 Basic - Tracking, and Preset Messaging - No Bluetooth.
The YB3 Two-Way Messenger is a truly global communication device and tracking system.
It is a lightweight, rugged handheld device which uses the Iridium satellite network to transmit your messages, and your location, from anywhere in the World.
After purchasing a YB unit you will need to activate it online and purchase credits before the unit will operate. Differences between YB models and credit pricing is detailed below.
- 5-button keypad plus specific ‘alert’ button
- Bright OLED screen for information display
- Full 2-way communication system
- Over-the-air reconfiguration of key parameters
- USB connection for charging and for data transfer
- Truly Global Operation, using the Iridium satellite network
- Long battery life (over 2500 transmissions on a single charge)
More detailed information about the product is available here
The Basic Tracker includes these facilities:
- Tracking Features
- Preset Messaging
- Red Alert Button
Once you have purchased your YB3, there are two running costs which you need to pay. These are paid online, via your YBlog admin system.
Monthly Line Rental – £12 per month per device (£17 per month per device for accounts with multiple units)
You only need to pay line rental for the months where you wish to use the YB3. There are no annual contracts with a YB3.
Credits are used each time you transmit.
- 1 credit is used per position report.
- 1 credit is used per 50 characters sent or received.
- 1 extra credit is used for delivery to a mobile phone / SMS destination.
- 1 credit is used per ‘mailbox check’ (this feature is turned off by default, since whenever the unit sends a normal position report it will automatically check for new messages at no extra charge.)
- Credits do not expire unless you do not use your account at all for 12 months.